Beef Tapa is easy to make and a popular Filipino dish. Usually served in food chains.
- 1 lb beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Combine in a container the soy sauce, garlic, salt, pepper, and sugar and mix it well. Then set aside.
- In a clear plastic bag place the beef.
- Add the mixed seasonings in a clear plastic bag with the meat and mix it well.
- Place the clear plastic bag inside the refrigerator and marinade it for a minimum of 12 hours.
- Place 2 cups of water in a pan and bring it to boil and add 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Put in the marinated beef tapa and cook it until the water evaporates.
Serve and have fun!